The Inner Circle is a comprehensive online study as you dive into 10 modules to build a foundation. Each module takes about 1-2 weeks. You will work on a module and then meet with your guide or mentor (assigned to you) to discuss and receive support.
Module 1: The Power of the Sacred Circle
- The power of the sacred circle – looking at the history, the importance of circle in our community
- The Circle – not a square
- Holding space as an equal not leader
Module 2: It’s about you – Your purpose, focus, vision
- Your intention – getting clear
- Create in your own way, with your wisdom & instinct
- What is your vision for your circle, how do you want it to grow
Module 3: You are the driving force – believe in yourself, motivate others, act
- Vulnerability in Leadership
- The art of being a space holder to ensure that the circle is ‘held’ in a safe way.
- How to develop or enhance your leadership skills so that your soul sisters feel safe and open to be their true, authentic selves.
Module 4: Setting the tone – creating Sacred Space
- Empathy vs. Sympathy
- This is not therapy
- Asking for needs to be met
- Commiserating or connecting?
- Allowing the unfolding
- Connection and trust
- True listening is a skill that has been lost in our busy modern world.
- How to facilitate ‘true’ listening and sharing in your Circle.
- The gift of “Silence”
Module 5: The Structure – leading with compassion & wisdom
- Calling the Circle
- Creating the Space
- Holding the Space
- Opening/Closing the circle
- Sacred space building
- Step-by-step, to plan and facilitate sacred circles
Module 6: Creating a ritual – set the mood
- Starting fresh and open – cleansing the space (sage)
- Altar in the middle
- The atmosphere you create for your soul sisters is so important
- Dim lights
Module 7: How to handle Challenges – things that might go wrong
- How to manage challenging situations that may arise in circle when emotional triggering has taken place and explore tools and techniques to quickly resolve issues and restore group rapport.
- Speaking truth and allowing for respect
- Safety and trust
- Scripts – add scripts for challenging situations
Module 8: Maintaining clear boundaries – How to keep your own boundaries clear and strong while providing love and compassion
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Accepting feedback
- Avoiding burnout
Module 9: Self-care for the Facilitator – holding sacred space is an honor. We must make sure we maintain the group energy on many levels. Learn the importance of your own self-care to ensure you do not burn out physically or energetically.
- Your support system
- Managing stress
- Create your sacred space
- Self-care practices
- Pamper yourself!
Module 10 – Bonus; Biz talk (Circling together)
- How to add circle to your business – resources, tools, etc.
- Holding space in your community
- We will lay the groundwork and explore where you are going to hold your classes, when and how often
- We will also visualize who you want to open the circle, too
- Finding Your Perfect Circle Space
- Attracting Your Tribe
- Day-of Preparation for Circle
- Nurturing Community Relationship
By the end of our time together, you will be ready to create and lead powerful Circles and Workshops. We would have a ceremony to celebrate the completion of your program with a few surprises.